1) Make a list of twenty-one characters/people first, and keep it to yourself for the moment.
2) Ask your flist to post questions in the comments.
For example, but not limited to:
'1,9,15,and 21 are chosen by a prophecy to save the world from 4. Do they succeed?'
'Under what circumstances might 5 and 7 fall in love?'
'Which character on the list would you most want on your side in a zombie invasion?'
'What Pokémon would 8 have?'
'Write a drabble in which 16 and 19 FIGHT CRIME.' (...possibly not technically a question.)
3) After your flist has asked enough questions, round them up and answer them using the twenty-one characters people you selected beforehand, then post them.
So loves~ Ask me some questions :3
Least favorite character:
Character with the best hair:
Character with the best eyes:
Character with the best smile:
Character I'd most want to kiss:
Character I'd most likely fuck:
Character I'd make lunch for:
Character I'd go singing in the rain with:
Character I'd go shopping with:
Character I'd go dancing with:
Character I'd take over the world with:
Character I most want to see more of:
I will take a 15second video of anything you want me too, within reason (no porn, or anything I can't physically film; i.e. Boston). Do you want to see Minnow? My kitchen? The Annapoils River? Just ask and if I can I will try and post it up on my YouTube/here :D
Anyone game? :P
OR would you like a picture of something? :D [new 2gb SD card came in t3h mail toooooodaaaaaay :D]
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence AS YOUR STATUS. And post these instructions in a comment to this status.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST book....
"There, as a twenty-one-year-old subaltern attached, in the capacity of Assistant Consultant on Interrogations, to Major Pak of the North Korean Army, he had the opportunity of getting to know the British soldier intimately."
My closest book was: "Colonel Sun -- A James Bond Adventure" written by Robert Markham.
The timed icon meme:
(1) Choose an episode of anime or television series you have on your computer. Make sure you're certain you want that one, you cannot change or mind once you skips this step. DO NOT TELL YOUR FLIST WHAT YOU CHOSE.
(2) Make note of how long the episode is here -> Length of episode = 45:32
(3) Ask your flist to choose a time between 00:00 and whatever the length of your episode is. Be specific, (ie: 19:11, 21:09, 02:42)
(4) Make them an icon using THAT FRAME ONLY no matter what it is. And remember, you can only use that ONE episode you chose previous, even if the person posting isn't familiar with it.
I originally was going to use Depeche Mode, buuuut I figured I should use my favorite band
( I really like this meme :3 )
I don't really know how to tell you this, but you're a pervert. I think I realized it when you put cuffs on me outside of your office and I saw you sit on the elephant in the corner.
I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand that there is no solution to you being a dumb ass.
I'm returning your car to you, but I'll keep your collection of butterflies as a memory.
You should also know that I never will forget that night and your Cucumber-fetishism is weird.
Greetings to your frog Leonard,
( how it works )
Post a comment, and I will...
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a colour, a photo, a word etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you my favourite user pic of yours.
7. In return, you should post this in your LJ!
1. What would your character kill for? What would they die for?
2. What would they refuse to do under any circumstances? Why?
3. What do they dream about? [Either literal or figurative, specify please.]
4. What’s their biggest fear?
5. What single object would they be most hard pressed to part with? Why?
6. What is their fondest memory?
7. What is their worst memory?
8. What or who was were their most significant influence? Expound.
9. What do they believe makes a successful life?
10. What makes them laugh?
11. What are their religious views?
12. What is their greatest strength?
13. Do they have a fatal flaw? If so, what is it?
14. Who is the most important person in their life?
... the last question is for you! --
15. If they died, who would miss them most? How would they die?
Or even if I don't play them, aslong as I have a good concept of them feel free to ask. I'll probably fail this so bad D:
>.> I am reminded of that board-game that that one character made in "CSI"...
'Save the Children of Galifrey' They be trapped in The Medusa Cascade if my memory is working correctly. Donate pwease?
Myths? Like who/what?
Oh telophase I adore you~♥ *hahaha*
Yeah, I have a problem with overdosing on cats!
The rules are that for 8 days you have to post something that made you happy that day. Tag 8 people to do the same.
December 24th, 2008:
-Got into Sun Life Financial today :D So the forms are all sent!
-Bought a 13"TV for June &a present for Charles.
-My new headband!antlers with a bell :P
-Opened some presents early including a surprise one from Gilbert & Lucette (I sent them something, but was expecting nothing in return.
-Minnow & her Temptations :O [I swear she is addicted as if it was Speed.]
-Had a "Doctor Who" Christmas marathon!
Anyone who hasn't done this yet!~